Friday, December 2, 2011

Crazy Wild Freestyle

I really enjoy going to the beauty shop. You laugh, you gossip a little and the best part- you get beautified. 

But what really keeps you going back week after week is the trust you've developed in the skill of the beautician, specifically in the area of nail art.

I've posted some good designs from friends before, but when you're paying for it you want to be "WOW-ed" and I was more than blown away by the freestyle designs Miss Lydia came up with.


You know you're in good hands when you tell your nail technician to "go crazy" and she freestyles a different design for each finger.

Seriously, if I wasn't sitting right across from her I would not believe she came up with those designs on the spot. No stencils, no picture for inspiration, just some crazy wild freestyling.

I got a full acrylic set done. She was quick and gentle and entertained me the entire time.  I definitely recommend her to everyone.

Miss Lydia is in Belmopan Sunday to Thursday on Temash Street and in Belize City Fridays and Saturdays. Call or text  at 6075731.

Ok, enough talking... check out the designs. Which one is your favorite?