Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Great Find!

Thanks to my facebook news feed, I saw that Mirab in Belize City has begun to get in their Christmas stock. Nikita posted these two amazing shoes that she got there today.
























I'm not a big fan of peep toe or laces on a heel but I must admit the one of the left is really cute. It reminds me of a glammed up version of high school shoes- I can picture myself getting a demerit for wearing these to class with my uniform. The shoe on the right is a definite banger. Ankle boots + animal print = WIN every time in my opinion. I'd love to see the outfits she pairs these with, but of course I had to go into my closet and see what I would wear if these shoes were mine. It's been a long day so I only choose bottoms. Tops would make the looks either more casual or dressy but these bottoms I think goes well for any occasion. Feel free to disagree.





In this set:
<---Left
  • Knee Length Carven Black Skirt
  • Sequin Leopard Mini-Skirt
  • Leopard Print Jeans
  • High Rise Stretch Denim Shorts
  • Black & White Polka Dotted High Waisted Leggings
  • Mango Shorts
Right --->
  • High Skinny Cargo Trouser
  • Cuffed Cargo Pants
  • Vintage Grey Romper
  • Pattern Bodycon Skirt
  • Lace Trim Leggings
  • Slight Curve Skinny Jeans